Variety Verrine Recipes (click on each link!)
- Spiced Mousse Minis Mini desserts are a great way to offer variety - and a little taste of luxury - without overindulging. Use this easy spiced mousse to make 4 different mini desserts.
- Pumpkin Mini-Indulgence There’s always room for dessert - even when there’s no room for anything else, even after the turkey bones have been picked clean and the stuffing devoured.
- Banana Tatin Verrines Layered caramelized bananas, creme fraiche and a ginger crumble topping.
- Champagne & Roses Verrines Valentine’s Dessert Decadent, layered dessert of Champagne Marinated Fruit followed by Pink Champagne Cake and topped with a light and lovey Champagne Mousse.
- Citrus and Caramel Verrines Dreamy layers of orange and cream…
- Tea Verrines with Citrus Fruits Blood oranges, red grapefruit, and pomegranate.
- Mixed Berry Mousse & Gelée Verrines Raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries.
- Blackberry Cheesecake & Jelly Verrines Layers of delicious blackberry cream, jelly, and syrup with flaky brown-sugared almond topping.
- Orange, Endive And Herbed Goat Cheese Layers of creamy goat cheese with fine herbs and candied nuts.
Food Photography: Chocolate Cake with Strawberries
Jam-Filled Cake with Chocolate Glaze! (recipe)
brown sugar pound cake cupcakes! (recipe)
Tower of Cones, The New Ice Cream Cake!