Love all her work but these 8-bit style plush are just amazing.
Artist Etsy: mochikaka
- Vanilla Ice cream
- Caramel sauce
- broken pretzel rods
- whipped cream
- Spiced Mousse Minis Mini desserts are a great way to offer variety - and a little taste of luxury - without overindulging. Use this easy spiced mousse to make 4 different mini desserts.
- Pumpkin Mini-Indulgence There’s always room for dessert - even when there’s no room for anything else, even after the turkey bones have been picked clean and the stuffing devoured.
- Banana Tatin Verrines Layered caramelized bananas, creme fraiche and a ginger crumble topping.
- Champagne & Roses Verrines Valentine’s Dessert Decadent, layered dessert of Champagne Marinated Fruit followed by Pink Champagne Cake and topped with a light and lovey Champagne Mousse.
- Citrus and Caramel Verrines Dreamy layers of orange and cream…
- Tea Verrines with Citrus Fruits Blood oranges, red grapefruit, and pomegranate.
- Mixed Berry Mousse & Gelée Verrines Raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries.
- Blackberry Cheesecake & Jelly Verrines Layers of delicious blackberry cream, jelly, and syrup with flaky brown-sugared almond topping.
- Orange, Endive And Herbed Goat Cheese Layers of creamy goat cheese with fine herbs and candied nuts.
World’s First Completely Edible Candle
Taking the chocolate candle a step further, New York-based company Zaron Industries has created candles that are completely edible—even the wicks, according to the company.
Called ‘Yum-Wick’, the edible candles are hand-made from pure (dark, milk or white) Belgian chocolate, decorated with crystallized sugar, and its wicks are made of—not string, but—nuts.
Yum-Wicks can be customized, and painted or designed with any names or logos.
The candles can be kept for 2 to 3 months and start retailing at US$4. (via World’s First Completely Edible Candle - DesignTAXI.com)
ice cream stuffed strawberries!